USS ESTEEM (MSO-438)
The Booklet of General Plans
It is a collection of ten plates, or blueprints, glued back to back in pairs, making five pages in all. It is old and fragile. I have the complete Booklet of General Plans for USS ESTEEM (MSO438). It is dated February 2, 1958 and was done for the Long Beach Naval Shipyard by Harco Engineering Company.
All are courtesy of Engineering Officer (Chief Engineer), Stan Cochran (LTjg)(4/2000)
Plate 1: Cover sheet
- Plate 2: General information and dimensions
- Plate 3: Outboard profile
- Plate 4: Inboard profile (a slice right down the middle)
- Plate 5: 04 level (searchlight platform), 03 level (top of pilot house), 02 level (navigating bridge)
- Plate 6: Upper deck - 01 level
- Plate 7: Main deck
- Plate 8: Platform Deck
- Plate 9: Hold Deck
- Plate 10: sections look fwd., sections looking aft, typical section frames 76 - 82, typical section frames 16 - 20, typical section
frame 15 & fwd.
Stan went to a lot of effort to scan these blueprints, 40 passes through his scanner and then knitting the sheets together.
Thank You Stan!
Counter Started 11/26/2010